El Dios ilegal de los apóstoles modernos...

Foro dedicado a la defensa de la fe y doctrina Cristiana. Exponiendo y examinando las sectas, doctrinas extrañas y las tendencias heréticas.

Moderators: VidaEterna!, Asistente

VidaEterna!
Admin

El Dios ilegal de los apóstoles modernos...

Post by VidaEterna! »

TRANSCRIPT:
On 8/20/05 Guillermo Maldonado said on TBN (Praise the Lord Program in South Florida):

Title of Message: Factors that produce a flow of miracles in our life:

One factor:

God created man for three reasons:

The purpose of Prayer:

1. Prayer is the one of the factor that produces miracle. Prayer is main factor that produces miracle.
2. People do not pray because:
a. They do not see any positive results. They get frustrated; they don’t know how to pray.
b. They do not understand the purpose of prayer
i. If they do, we, they will pray more.
ii. Pray specifically to the Lord

So, what is the purpose of prayer? In order to understand the purpose of prayer people need to understand three reasons:

1. God created man to have a close relationship and fellowship (communion) with him (that is one of the purpose of prayer, “give him praise”)
2. God created man to fulfill his plans and purposes in this earth. In other words, that’s the reason you are here on this earth.
3. God created man to have dominion over the earth.

Now, God will not do anything on this earth unless he himself needs permission to get into the earth. So, in order to understand that God needs to fulfill his purposes and plans on this earth we have to understand these three things about God:

1. God is a sovereign god just as His word is sovereign
2. God limits himself by His word
3. God established His word as a law

In other words, this is the beginning of prayer. God says //I will not do anything on earth unless I do it through a human being // - unless a human being, man or woman asks me and gives me the permission to act on earth. Prayer is the permission of you and me telling God “I want you to come to my life”, “I want you to touch my family”, “I want you to do a miracle in my life”, so is given God a permission.

And someone is saying how come God, the mighty God will ask permission to do something on earth? He establishes his word and if his word says “I will not do anything on earth unless I do it through a human body”. So god never violates his word, if he never violates his word we have to understand this God created that prayer in order to give God permission to do his plans and purposes in this earth. (Did you hear me? Did you say amen?) Now God never violates his word.

So you are telling me pastor that God needs my body, your body to do his purposes on earth? //That’s the reason He wants you healed, that’s the reason he wants you delivered// (you did not understand) that’s the reason he wants you delivered, that’s the reason He wants you healed. Why? Because your body is so important to God because he himself established in his word that He says I will not do anything in earth unless I do it through a human body. Umm praise god. So, if you are watching me now, God is speaking to your life telling you “I need your body”, “I need your hands”, “I need your mouth, to establish to speak to say that I’m god”, and I am God and “I want to heal you”, “I want to restore your marriage”,

What is worth for God, for a believer to be at home sick? What is worth for God for a believer to be at home doing nothing? So, the Lord wants to use your body, the Lord wants to heal your body. So that is the reason, so the factor that produces that kind of miracles, God established in Jesus. The Father, the Father said because I submit myself to my word, I will go to the earth, I will put myself in a body, and I will bruise the head of the serpent (ha ha, praise god) and I will defeat the devil in a human body. See that’s one of the biggest, the biggest sadness of heaven, I mean hell and the devil is to know that it was Jesus Christ the man that defeated him on the cross of Calvary through a human body. Then Jesus came to this earth and his name was Emmanuel, (God with us) God used his body to do his will on this earth. So it was through the life of Jesus, his body, a human body that God started to do some things on earth.

So, we have to understand that god is using humans, so God is raising the next generation as we he was talking, people that need to change their way of thinking, their pattern of thinking, people that need to do a shift in their mind, why pastor? Because they want miracles in their churches, they want miracles in their life but they do not understand that prayer moves heaven.
Traducción del Mensaje:
En 8/20/05 Guillermo Maldonado dijo lo siguiente en la cadena de television TBN (Programa Alaba al Senor ) trasmitido desde el Sur de la Florida, EE.UU. ):

Titulo del Mensaje: Factores que producen un fluir de Milagros en nuestra vida:

Un factor:

Dios creó al hombre port res razones:

El propósito de la oración:

1. [La] oración es un[o] de los factor[es] que produce milagro[s]. La oración es [el] factor principal que produce milagro[s].

2. La gente no ora porque:
a. Ellos no ven ningún resultado positivo. Ellos se frustran, ellos no saben cómo orar.
b. Ellos no entienden el propósito de la oración.
i. Si ellos lo saben, nosotros, ellos orarían más
ii. Orar específicamente al Señor.

¿Entonces, cual es propósito de la oración? Para entender el propósito de la oración, la gente necesita entender tres razones:

1. Dios creó al hombre para tener una relación cercana y comunión con el (esa es uno de los propósitos de la oración, “dale alabanza”.

2. Dios creó al hombre para cumplir sus propósitos en esta tierra. En otras palabras, esa es la razón por la que estás aquí en la tierra.

3. Dios creó al hombre para tener dominio sobre la tierra.
Ahora, Dios no a hacer nada en esta tierra a menos que el mismo necesita permiso para entrar en la tierra. Así que, para entender que Dios necesita cumplir sus propósitos y planes en la tierra nosotros tenemos que entender estas tres cosas acerca de Dios:

1. Dios es soberano tal y como su palabra es soberana
2. Dios se limita a sí mismo por su palabra
3. Dios estableció su ley palabra como una ley

En otras palabras, este es el principio de la oración. Dios dice “Yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que lo haga a través de un ser humano” – a menos que ser humano, hombre o mujer me pida y me de permiso para actuara en la tierra. La oración es el permiso de usted y de mí diciendo a Dios “yo quiero que tu vengas a mí vida”, “yo quiero que tu toques mi familia”, “yo quiero que tu hagas un milagro en mi vida”, así le está dando permiso a Dios.

Y alguien está diciendo, ¿Cómo es que Dios, el poderoso Dios va a pedir permiso para hacer algo en la tierra? El establece su palabra y si su palabra dice “yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que yo lo haga por cuerpo humano.” Así que dios nunca viola su palabra, si el nunca viola su palabra nosotros tenemos que entender esto, Dios creó la oración para dar permiso a Dios para que haga sus planes y propósitos en esta tierra. ¿Me oíste… Dijiste amen? ahora, dios nunca viola su palabra.

¿Entonces me estás diciendo pastor que dios necesita mi cuerpo, su cuerpo para hacer sus propósitos en la tierra? Esa es la razón por la que él quiere sanarte, esa es la razón por la que el liberarte; (usted no ha entendido.) esa es la razón por la que el le quiere liberado, esa es la razón por la que le quiere sano. ¿Por qué? Porque tu cuerpo es muy importante para dios porque el mismo estableció en su palabra que el dice yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que lo haga a través de un cuerpo humano. Ummm alaba a dios. Entonces, si usted me está viendo ahora, dios está hablando a tu vida diciéndote “yo necesito tu cuerpo”, “yo necesito tus manos” , “yo necesito tus boca, para establecer para hablar que yo soy dios”, y yo soy dios y “yo quiero sanarte, yo quiero restaurar tu matrimonio.”

¿De que le vale a dios, que un creyente esté en su casa enfermo? ¿De qué le vale a dios un creyente que esté en la casa haciendo nada? Por eso, el Señor quiere usar su cuerpo, el Señor quiere sanar su cuerpo. Por eso es la razón, entonces el factor que produce esa clase de milagros, Dios establecido (o lo estableció) en Jesús. El padre, el padre dijo porque yo me someto a mi mismo a mi palabra, yo voy a ir a la tierra, yo me voy a poner en un cuerpo, y voy a herir la cabeza de la serpiente, ja, ja, alaba a dios; y yo voy a vencer al diablo en un cuerpo humano. Ves, esa es una de las más grandes, mas grandes tristezas del cielo, quiero decir, el infierno y del diablo es saber que fue Jesucristo el hombre que lo venció en la cruz del calvario a través de un cuerpo humano. Entonces Jesús vino a la tierra y su nombre fue Emmanuel (Dios con nosotros) Dios usó su cuerpo para hacer su voluntad en la tierra. Así que fue a través de la vida de Jesús, su cuerpo, un cuerpo humano que dios comenzó a hacer algunas cosas en la tierra.

Así que tenemos que entender que dios está usando humanos, así que dios está levantando la próxima generación como nosotros, el estaba hablando gente que necesita cambiar su forma de pensamiento, su patrón de pensamiento, gente que necesita hacer un cambio en su mente, ¿Por qué pastor? Porque ellos quieren milagros en sus iglesias, ellos quieren milagros en sus vidas pero ellos no entienden que la oración mueve el cielo.
Last edited by VidaEterna! on Sun May 10, 2009 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Ministerio .:: Vida Eterna ::. Ministries"
Las Doctrinas de la Gracia

Cumba

Post by Cumba »

Jorge,

Esta es la doctrina de Palabra de Fe, es la misma doctrina que elabor'o Kenneth Hagin y perfeccion'o Kenneth Copeland, lo que se es que el dios de estas personas no es el Dios biblico, es dios hecho bajo sus pies.

No se como permiten a estos sinverguenzas y cara duras seguir predicando en la television, y sobre todo es que los patrocinen (en internet) personas que parecen ser cristianas, hoy por hoy me pregunto y mas pongo en duda de LAS MULTITUDES que rodean y defienden estos ministerios que sean nacidos de nuevo.

"Mis ovejas oyen mi voz Y ME SIGUEN" .- Jesus

Bendiciones!
VidaEterna!
Admin

Post by VidaEterna! »

Saludos en Cristo Josué,
Cumbanchero wrote:Jorge,

Esta es la doctrina de Palabra de Fe, es la misma doctrina que elabor'o Kenneth Hagin y perfeccion'o Kenneth Copeland, lo que se es que el dios de estas personas no es el Dios biblico, es dios hecho bajo sus pies.

No se como permiten a estos sinverguenzas y cara duras seguir predicando en la television, y sobre todo es que los patrocinen (en internet) personas que parecen ser cristianas, hoy por hoy me pregunto y mas pongo en duda de LAS MULTITUDES que rodean y defienden estos ministerios que sean nacidos de nuevo.

"Mis ovejas oyen mi voz Y ME SIGUEN" .- Jesus

Bendiciones!
Unos de los principales promotores de este disparate es Myles Munroe, Guillermo Maldonado simplemente repite lo que oye. Tengo un estudio sobre el tema, pronto te pongo el enlace. Hace falta seguir orando por esa gente que mencionas para que Dios abra sus ojos y su entendimiento y se aparten del camino de error y se vuelvan a la luz.

En Cristo,

VidaEterna!

Cumba

Post by Cumba »

Saludos VidaEterna!,

Myles Munroe ensenia que jesus y cristo son dos personas diferentes, que Cristo es el espiritu y Jesus es el cuerpo, lo que hizo legal a cristo en la tierra fue el cuerpo de jesus, leamos,

Myles Munroe: "Jesus was necessary for Christ."
Benny Hinn: "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Pastor, slow down. What you mean is."
Myles Munroe: "Jesus made Christ legal on the earth. Jesus was the body."
Benny Hinn: "Has he always been this deep here? It's amazing what he's saying. So, So, repeat that."
Myles Munroe: "Christ is God's Spirit, that's why Christ needed a body to come to earth legally."
(Myles Munroe, "This Is Your Day," Benny Hinn, July 13, 2004)

Lo que se es que el dios de munroe, hinn y maldonado no es Dios.

Otras ensenianzas de este hombre,

Myles Munroe

Myles Munroe teaches that God needs our permission to work on earth. He also teaches that angels need our permission as well to do their jobs.
For example, he teaches that God sought Abraham for permission to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. In their make believe interaction according to Myles Munroe, God told Abraham, "You got it! You're the man! Once you're satisfied and give me permission I will act."
This is absurd to think that an Almighty and Sovereign God needs our permission to act in His universe! Think about it my friend, is this not the height of arrogance? What does the bible have to say about the sovereign plan of God and the vain efforts of man that try to subvert it?
"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?" Daniel 4:35, see also Isaiah 43:3, Psalm 115:3, 135:6. Whom will you believe, God or Myles Munroe?
Benny Hinn made the following endorsements after these incredibly blasphemous statements by Myles Munroe: "Man! That is absolutely awesome! Dear God!...That's incredible! That's incredible! Wow!...Wow! Wow! Wow!...This is so amazing!...Are you getting blessed like I am, dear Jesus."

Myles Munroe:

"That's why angel's need our permission to function. It says they are here to do our bidding. They can't even act without our permission, you see. But, here's the bigger statement: Even God Himself is illegal on earth. Why? Because, He is a spirit and the law He set up by His own mouth was that only spirits with bodies can function on earth legally."
(Myles Munroe, "This Is Your Day," Benny Hinn, July 12, 2004)

"Why can't God take care of Pharaoh by Himself? Why can't God invade that government and disrupt that process and set them free by Himself? He is illegal. So God then has to get the attention of a human first. Then spend hours, maybe even days trying to convince this one human to work with Him. Moses came up with every single excuse he could find and gave them. And Almighty God tolerated him, saying, 'Look, if you can't talk, I will speak for you. If you got problems, I'll solve them for you. If you're afraid, I'll give you courage. In other words, whatever you need, please work with me! Cause I want to do something. Give me your body.'"

"So, even though God can do anything, He can only do what you permit Him to do. If you study the Word of God, you will see why it makes so much sense. For example, God has done nothing on earth without a human co-operating with Him. He had to find a human. When God for example wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah...Go ahead and destroy it! No! He [God] was illegal. He had to find a human to give Him access and ageement to release His power. So, then God had to negotiate with a man in Abraham. They argued for a long time!...Abraham figured it out. Abraham said, 'Ahh, Haa! Okay, so I'll tell you what! Before I give you permission [Abraham gives God permission!] to touch that city, if I could find 50 men, 40, 30, 10.' He said, 'I'm dealing, and God had to deal with a man.' And he said, 'If I could only find one.' God says, 'You got it! You're the man! Once you're satisfied and give me permission I will act."

"When you study Moses or any human that has been successful with God, you will find this dependency God has on humanity. God says, 'Moses, quickly agree with me. Because your brother, your nephew is on the way. We got to get this work done. I need a human to agree.' As soon as Moses agrees with God, God says, 'Okay, let's Go.'"

"Let me define prayer for you in this show. Prayer is man giving God permission or license to interfere in earth's affairs. In other words, prayer is earthly license for heavenly interference."

"Heaven depends on earth for interference. If He [God] could just find two people like you [Benny Hinn] and I to agree. We agree for God to do this thing. Then God says, 'Thank you very much for permission!' Then He [God] can come."

"Our prayer is a strange experience. We normally ask God to do things, God is telling us to command Him permission to do it for us."

"God could do nothing on earth, nothing has God ever done on earth without a human giving Him access."

"He [God] could not name those animals because He [God] is illegal."

"O' Lord, heal this man. God says, 'No! No! No! Talk to the sickness, I am already healing the guy. What I need is permission to get the healing on earth.'"

Benny Hinn: "Has he always been this deep here? It's amazing what he's saying. So, So, repeat that."
Myles Munroe: "Christ is God's Spirit, that's why Christ needed a body to come to earth legally."

"Every sick person is already healed. That's why you don't really have to lay hands on a million of people in India to heal them. You don't have to, they are already healed. What God's problem is, is getting the healing to earth."

"When a human gets healed and becomes well again, God Himself is able to stay here legally longer."

"Every spirit is trying to find a body. Can I give you another shocker? [Benny Hinn: You bet!] Even the Holy Spirit, because He cannot function here without a body. That's why your called the body of Christ. And it says our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Cause He Himself needs to be legal to function."

"In other words, Moses had to initiate the action for God to produce the product."

"God says, 'If my people,' now if means, 'I would like to fix this, but I can't fix this without a human giving me permission.'"

"Interfering in earth by God is totally up to us...Heaven is waiting on earth to get things done."

"What is faith? Faith is believing in what you said, that God told you. In other words, the fight is to keep believing after you said something."

"That's why your [Benny Hinn] healing ministry is necessary. God could heal people by Himself as a spirit with power. But it's illegal to do it on earth. So, He needs a human agency. What does laying your hands on a human to do with healing? Well, really nothing. We touch you you all the time but your sick. What He's looking for is permission! The power to heal is always present, but having permission to heal is held up by humanity and their lack of faith."

"God made a promise to Satan, I paraphrase again, I believe God said it this way in my spirit. He said, 'Satan, you know I can't come in right now because I'm a spirit. And if I came in now as a spirit I would violate my Word, break my Word, and I would never be able to be trusted again with my Word. But, I'll make a promise, and the promise is: the same woman that you used to destroy my program on earth for humanity. I'm going to use the same woman and I'm going to put my seed in her womb and she'll build around me a physical dirt body. And I will become legal in the earth. And then legal, I will then come in legally and crush your authority legally."

"Satan himself knew that in order for him to fuction on this earth that he needed a body also. That's why he had to go to the serpent which had a dirt body and negotiated with the serpent to borrow his body for awhile. And he did, and that's why God cursed the serpent cause the serpent literally loaned his body to the Adversary, who's a spirit, in order to do buisness legally with Eve."

"It bothered me, I'm sure it bothered you [Benny Hinn] for years as a pastor. If God is so mighty, powerful, awesome, omnipotent, omniscient, why couldn't this mighty God who made 500 million planets and galaxies couldn't stop a skinny little woman from picking the fruit and destroying His whole program? I mean, God aren't you powerful? You could intervene, you can destroy the works of the devil, prevent the woman and save humanity. But He couldn't! Not that He didn't, He couldn't!..."
VidaEterna!
Admin

Post by VidaEterna! »

Saludos Cumban,

Esa entrevista entre Hinn y Munroe la vi directamente en la TV y me parecio locuras, eso es lo mismo que ahora repite Maldondado.

Thanks,

VidaEterna!

Cumbanchero wrote:Saludos VidaEterna!,

Myles Munroe ensenia que jesus y cristo son dos personas diferentes, que Cristo es el espiritu y Jesus es el cuerpo, lo que hizo legal a cristo en la tierra fue el cuerpo de jesus, leamos,

Lo que se es que el dios de munroe, hinn y maldonado no es Dios.

Otras ensenianzas de este hombre,

Myles Munroe

Myles Munroe teaches that God needs our permission to work on earth. He also teaches that angels need our permission as well to do their jobs.
For example, he teaches that God sought Abraham for permission to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. In their make believe interaction according to Myles Munroe, God told Abraham, "You got it! You're the man! Once you're satisfied and give me permission I will act."
This is absurd to think that an Almighty and Sovereign God needs our permission to act in His universe! Think about it my friend, is this not the height of arrogance? What does the bible have to say about the sovereign plan of God and the vain efforts of man that try to subvert it?
"And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?" Daniel 4:35, see also Isaiah 43:3, Psalm 115:3, 135:6. Whom will you believe, God or Myles Munroe?
Benny Hinn made the following endorsements after these incredibly blasphemous statements by Myles Munroe: "Man! That is absolutely awesome! Dear God!...That's incredible! That's incredible! Wow!...Wow! Wow! Wow!...This is so amazing!...Are you getting blessed like I am, dear Jesus."

Myles Munroe:

"That's why angel's need our permission to function. It says they are here to do our bidding. They can't even act without our permission, you see. But, here's the bigger statement: Even God Himself is illegal on earth. Why? Because, He is a spirit and the law He set up by His own mouth was that only spirits with bodies can function on earth legally."

"Why can't God take care of Pharaoh by Himself? Why can't God invade that government and disrupt that process and set them free by Himself? He is illegal. So God then has to get the attention of a human first. Then spend hours, maybe even days trying to convince this one human to work with Him. Moses came up with every single excuse he could find and gave them. And Almighty God tolerated him, saying, 'Look, if you can't talk, I will speak for you. If you got problems, I'll solve them for you. If you're afraid, I'll give you courage. In other words, whatever you need, please work with me! Cause I want to do something. Give me your body.'"

"So, even though God can do anything, He can only do what you permit Him to do. If you study the Word of God, you will see why it makes so much sense. For example, God has done nothing on earth without a human co-operating with Him. He had to find a human. When God for example wanted to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah...Go ahead and destroy it! No! He [God] was illegal. He had to find a human to give Him access and ageement to release His power. So, then God had to negotiate with a man in Abraham. They argued for a long time!...Abraham figured it out. Abraham said, 'Ahh, Haa! Okay, so I'll tell you what! Before I give you permission [Abraham gives God permission!] to touch that city, if I could find 50 men, 40, 30, 10.' He said, 'I'm dealing, and God had to deal with a man.' And he said, 'If I could only find one.' God says, 'You got it! You're the man! Once you're satisfied and give me permission I will act."

"When you study Moses or any human that has been successful with God, you will find this dependency God has on humanity. God says, 'Moses, quickly agree with me. Because your brother, your nephew is on the way. We got to get this work done. I need a human to agree.' As soon as Moses agrees with God, God says, 'Okay, let's Go.'"

"Let me define prayer for you in this show. Prayer is man giving God permission or license to interfere in earth's affairs. In other words, prayer is earthly license for heavenly interference."

"Heaven depends on earth for interference. If He [God] could just find two people like you [Benny Hinn] and I to agree. We agree for God to do this thing. Then God says, 'Thank you very much for permission!' Then He [God] can come."

"Our prayer is a strange experience. We normally ask God to do things, God is telling us to command Him permission to do it for us."

"God could do nothing on earth, nothing has God ever done on earth without a human giving Him access."

"He [God] could not name those animals because He [God] is illegal."

"O' Lord, heal this man. God says, 'No! No! No! Talk to the sickness, I am already healing the guy. What I need is permission to get the healing on earth.'"

"Every sick person is already healed. That's why you don't really have to lay hands on a million of people in India to heal them. You don't have to, they are already healed. What God's problem is, is getting the healing to earth."

"When a human gets healed and becomes well again, God Himself is able to stay here legally longer."

"Every spirit is trying to find a body. Can I give you another shocker? [Benny Hinn: You bet!] Even the Holy Spirit, because He cannot function here without a body. That's why your called the body of Christ. And it says our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. Cause He Himself needs to be legal to function."

"In other words, Moses had to initiate the action for God to produce the product."

"God says, 'If my people,' now if means, 'I would like to fix this, but I can't fix this without a human giving me permission.'"

"Interfering in earth by God is totally up to us...Heaven is waiting on earth to get things done."

"What is faith? Faith is believing in what you said, that God told you. In other words, the fight is to keep believing after you said something."

"That's why your [Benny Hinn] healing ministry is necessary. God could heal people by Himself as a spirit with power. But it's illegal to do it on earth. So, He needs a human agency. What does laying your hands on a human to do with healing? Well, really nothing. We touch you you all the time but your sick. What He's looking for is permission! The power to heal is always present, but having permission to heal is held up by humanity and their lack of faith."

"God made a promise to Satan, I paraphrase again, I believe God said it this way in my spirit. He said, 'Satan, you know I can't come in right now because I'm a spirit. And if I came in now as a spirit I would violate my Word, break my Word, and I would never be able to be trusted again with my Word. But, I'll make a promise, and the promise is: the same woman that you used to destroy my program on earth for humanity. I'm going to use the same woman and I'm going to put my seed in her womb and she'll build around me a physical dirt body. And I will become legal in the earth. And then legal, I will then come in legally and crush your authority legally."

"Satan himself knew that in order for him to fuction on this earth that he needed a body also. That's why he had to go to the serpent which had a dirt body and negotiated with the serpent to borrow his body for awhile. And he did, and that's why God cursed the serpent cause the serpent literally loaned his body to the Adversary, who's a spirit, in order to do buisness legally with Eve."

"It bothered me, I'm sure it bothered you [Benny Hinn] for years as a pastor. If God is so mighty, powerful, awesome, omnipotent, omniscient, why couldn't this mighty God who made 500 million planets and galaxies couldn't stop a skinny little woman from picking the fruit and destroying His whole program? I mean, God aren't you powerful? You could intervene, you can destroy the works of the devil, prevent the woman and save humanity. But He couldn't! Not that He didn't, He couldn't!..."

Toruresu

Post by Toruresu »

Magia = se cataloga magia como todo aquello que el ser humano hace para controlar lo "divino" (sea Dios, angeles, demonios, espiritus, etc.)

Bueno, eso dice mi libro. Me parece que no predican Cristianismo, sino que predican "magia cristiana". :roll:
Romanos 9:16 "Así­ que no es del que quiere, ni del que corre, sino de Dios que tiene misericordia."
VidaEterna!
Admin

Post by VidaEterna! »

Saludos en Cristo hermano,

Gracias por tu aporte. He traducido el mensaje de Maldonado para beneficio de aquellos que no leen ingles. Si ha secciones que no tienen mucho sentido es porque lo he traducido literalmente como fue predicado y aunque su ingles a veces es un poco impropio, aun asi se entiende lo que esta diciendo.

En Cristo,

VidaEterna!

Toruresu wrote:Magia = se cataloga magia como todo aquello que el ser humano hace para controlar lo "divino" (sea Dios, angeles, demonios, espiritus, etc.)

Bueno, eso dice mi libro. Me parece que no predican Cristianismo, sino que predican "magia cristiana". :roll:

VidaEterna!
Admin

Post by VidaEterna! »

Saludos en Cristo,

Aquí les dejo el enlace al escrito analizando la teoría del 'dios ilegal':

En Cristo,

VidaEterna!

godjudges

Re: El Dios ilegal de los apóstoles modernos...

Post by godjudges »

VidaEterna! wrote:TRANSCRIPT:
On 8/20/05 Guillermo Maldonado said on TBN (Praise the Lord Program in South Florida):

Title of Message: Factors that produce a flow of miracles in our life:

One factor:

God created man for three reasons:

The purpose of Prayer:

1. Prayer is the one of the factor that produces miracle. Prayer is main factor that produces miracle.
2. People do not pray because:
a. They do not see any positive results. They get frustrated; they don’t know how to pray.
b. They do not understand the purpose of prayer
i. If they do, we, they will pray more.
ii. Pray specifically to the Lord

So, what is the purpose of prayer? In order to understand the purpose of prayer people need to understand three reasons:

1. God created man to have a close relationship and fellowship (communion) with him (that is one of the purpose of prayer, “give him praise”)
2. God created man to fulfill his plans and purposes in this earth. In other words, that’s the reason you are here on this earth.
3. God created man to have dominion over the earth.

Now, God will not do anything on this earth unless he himself needs permission to get into the earth. So, in order to understand that God needs to fulfill his purposes and plans on this earth we have to understand these three things about God:

1. God is a sovereign god just as His word is sovereign
2. God limits himself by His word
3. God established His word as a law

In other words, this is the beginning of prayer. God says //I will not do anything on earth unless I do it through a human being // - unless a human being, man or woman asks me and gives me the permission to act on earth. Prayer is the permission of you and me telling God “I want you to come to my life”, “I want you to touch my family”, “I want you to do a miracle in my life”, so is given God a permission.

And someone is saying how come God, the mighty God will ask permission to do something on earth? He establishes his word and if his word says “I will not do anything on earth unless I do it through a human body”. So god never violates his word, if he never violates his word we have to understand this God created that prayer in order to give God permission to do his plans and purposes in this earth. (Did you hear me? Did you say amen?) Now God never violates his word.

So you are telling me pastor that God needs my body, your body to do his purposes on earth? //That’s the reason He wants you healed, that’s the reason he wants you delivered// (you did not understand) that’s the reason he wants you delivered, that’s the reason He wants you healed. Why? Because your body is so important to God because he himself established in his word that He says I will not do anything in earth unless I do it through a human body. Umm praise god. So, if you are watching me now, God is speaking to your life telling you “I need your body”, “I need your hands”, “I need your mouth, to establish to speak to say that I’m god”, and I am God and “I want to heal you”, “I want to restore your marriage”,

What is worth for God, for a believer to be at home sick? What is worth for God for a believer to be at home doing nothing? So, the Lord wants to use your body, the Lord wants to heal your body. So that is the reason, so the factor that produces that kind of miracles, God established in Jesus. The Father, the Father said because I submit myself to my word, I will go to the earth, I will put myself in a body, and I will bruise the head of the serpent (ha ha, praise god) and I will defeat the devil in a human body. See that’s one of the biggest, the biggest sadness of heaven, I mean hell and the devil is to know that it was Jesus Christ the man that defeated him on the cross of Calvary through a human body. Then Jesus came to this earth and his name was Emmanuel, (God with us) God used his body to do his will on this earth. So it was through the life of Jesus, his body, a human body that God started to do some things on earth.

So, we have to understand that god is using humans, so God is raising the next generation as we he was talking, people that need to change their way of thinking, their pattern of thinking, people that need to do a shift in their mind, why pastor? Because they want miracles in their churches, they want miracles in their life but they do not understand that prayer moves heaven.
Traducción del Mensaje:
En 8/20/05 Guillermo Maldonado dijo lo siguiente en la cadena de television TBN (Programa Alaba al Senor ) trasmitido desde el Sur de la Florida, EE.UU. ):

Titulo del Mensaje: Factores que producen un fluir de Milagros en nuestra vida:

Un factor:

Dios creó al hombre port res razones:

El propósito de la oración:

1. [La] oración es un[o] de los factor[es] que produce milagro[s]. La oración es [el] factor principal que produce milagro[s].

2. La gente no ora porque:
a. Ellos no ven ningún resultado positivo. Ellos se frustran, ellos no saben cómo orar.
b. Ellos no entienden el propósito de la oración.
i. Si ellos lo saben, nosotros, ellos orarían más
ii. Orar específicamente al Señor.

¿Entonces, cual es propósito de la oración? Para entender el propósito de la oración, la gente necesita entender tres razones:

1. Dios creó al hombre para tener una relación cercana y comunión con el (esa es uno de los propósitos de la oración, “dale alabanza”.

2. Dios creó al hombre para cumplir sus propósitos en esta tierra. En otras palabras, esa es la razón por la que estás aquí en la tierra.

3. Dios creó al hombre para tener dominio sobre la tierra.
Ahora, Dios no a hacer nada en esta tierra a menos que el mismo necesita permiso para entrar en la tierra. Así que, para entender que Dios necesita cumplir sus propósitos y planes en la tierra nosotros tenemos que entender estas tres cosas acerca de Dios:

1. Dios es soberano tal y como su palabra es soberana
2. Dios se limita a sí mismo por su palabra
3. Dios estableció su ley palabra como una ley

En otras palabras, este es el principio de la oración. Dios dice “Yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que lo haga a través de un ser humano” – a menos que ser humano, hombre o mujer me pida y me de permiso para actuara en la tierra. La oración es el permiso de usted y de mí diciendo a Dios “yo quiero que tu vengas a mí vida”, “yo quiero que tu toques mi familia”, “yo quiero que tu hagas un milagro en mi vida”, así le está dando permiso a Dios.

Y alguien está diciendo, ¿Cómo es que Dios, el poderoso Dios va a pedir permiso para hacer algo en la tierra? El establece su palabra y si su palabra dice “yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que yo lo haga por cuerpo humano.” Así que dios nunca viola su palabra, si el nunca viola su palabra nosotros tenemos que entender esto, Dios creó la oración para dar permiso a Dios para que haga sus planes y propósitos en esta tierra. ¿Me oíste… Dijiste amen? ahora, dios nunca viola su palabra.

¿Entonces me estás diciendo pastor que dios necesita mi cuerpo, su cuerpo para hacer sus propósitos en la tierra? Esa es la razón por la que él quiere sanarte, esa es la razón por la que el liberarte; (usted no ha entendido.) esa es la razón por la que el le quiere liberado, esa es la razón por la que le quiere sano. ¿Por qué? Porque tu cuerpo es muy importante para dios porque el mismo estableció en su palabra que el dice yo no voy a hacer nada en la tierra a menos que lo haga a través de un cuerpo humano. Ummm alaba a dios. Entonces, si usted me está viendo ahora, dios está hablando a tu vida diciéndote “yo necesito tu cuerpo”, “yo necesito tus manos” , “yo necesito tus boca, para establecer para hablar que yo soy dios”, y yo soy dios y “yo quiero sanarte, yo quiero restaurar tu matrimonio.”

¿De que le vale a dios, que un creyente esté en su casa enfermo? ¿De qué le vale a dios un creyente que esté en la casa haciendo nada? Por eso, el Señor quiere usar su cuerpo, el Señor quiere sanar su cuerpo. Por eso es la razón, entonces el factor que produce esa clase de milagros, Dios establecido (o lo estableció) en Jesús. El padre, el padre dijo porque yo me someto a mi mismo a mi palabra, yo voy a ir a la tierra, yo me voy a poner en un cuerpo, y voy a herir la cabeza de la serpiente, ja, ja, alaba a dios; y yo voy a vencer al diablo en un cuerpo humano. Ves, esa es una de las más grandes, mas grandes tristezas del cielo, quiero decir, el infierno y del diablo es saber que fue Jesucristo el hombre que lo venció en la cruz del calvario a través de un cuerpo humano. Entonces Jesús vino a la tierra y su nombre fue Emmanuel (Dios con nosotros) Dios usó su cuerpo para hacer su voluntad en la tierra. Así que fue a través de la vida de Jesús, su cuerpo, un cuerpo humano que dios comenzó a hacer algunas cosas en la tierra.

Así que tenemos que entender que dios está usando humanos, así que dios está levantando la próxima generación como nosotros, el estaba hablando gente que necesita cambiar su forma de pensamiento, su patrón de pensamiento, gente que necesita hacer un cambio en su mente, ¿Por qué pastor? Porque ellos quieren milagros en sus iglesias, ellos quieren milagros en sus vidas pero ellos no entienden que la oración mueve el cielo.
So dice ese hombre que Dios Todopoderoso necesita permiso para actuar. Si seguimos este mentalidad . The clay will form the potter.
Que locura! Dios hace lo que es en su plan siempre.
Php 2:10 Para que en el nombre de Jesús se doble toda rodilla de los que están en los cielos, y de los que en la tierra, y de los que debajo de la tierra;
Php 2:11 Y toda lengua confiese que Jesucristo es el Señor, á la gloria de Dios Padre.
Sterling Diaz

Post by Sterling Diaz »

The clay will form the potter.
Que interesante esa ilustracion, y es eso mismo lo que el hombre pretende, ocupar el lugar de Dios, y en vez de adorar al Creador, adora a algo no solamente que es criatura, sino creado por ellos, para ellos alabarse.

Al palo, la piedra, el oro. Y ahora, al Robot! Para decir, lo que dijo Nabucodonosor: ¿No hice yo todo esto?